FOR ANY QUERY CALL:
Front Desk (Manila) 0998 972 8598 / 0919 067 3061 / 0917 524 2545 / 0919 067 3059
OIC DeckOnline Web ReviewOffline App Review
- C1 - Plan and conduct a passage and determine position
- C2 - Maintain a safe navigational watch
- C3 - Use of Radar and ARPA for the safety of navigation
- C4 - Use of ECDIS to maintain safety of navigation
- C5 - Respond to emergencies
- C7 - Use the IMO SMCP and use English
- C9 - Manoeuvre the ship
- C10 - Monitor the loading, stowage, securing and care during the voyage and the ...
- C11 - Inspect and report defects and damage to cargo spaces, hatch covers and ...
- C12 - Ensure compliance with pollution-prevention requirements
- C13 - Maintain seaworthiness of the ship
- C17 - Monitor compliance with legislative requirements
Management DeckOnline Web ReviewOffline App Review
- C1 - Plan a voyage and conduct navigation
- C2 - Determine position and the accuracy of resultant fix by any means
- C3 - Determine and allow for compass errors
- C4 - Coordinate search and rescue operations
- C5 - Establish watchkeeping arrangements and procedures
- C6 - Maintain safe navigation through the use of information from navigation equipment...
- C8 - Forecast weather and oceanographic conditions
- C9 - Respond to navigational emergencies
- C10 - Maneuver and handle a ship in all conditions
- C11 - Operate remote controls of propulsion plant and engineering systems ...
- C12 - Plan and ensure safe loading, stowage, securing, care during the voyage and ...
- C13 - Assess reported defects and damage to cargo spaces, hatch covers and ballast ...
- C14 - Carriage of dangerous goods
- C15 - Control trim, stability and stress
- C16 - Monitor and control compliance with legislative requirements and measures ...
- C17 - Maintain safety and security of the shipâ€™s crew and passengers and the operational condition
- C18 - Develop emergency and damage control plans and handle emergency situations
- C20 - Organize and manage the provision of medical care on board
OIC EngineOnline Web ReviewOffline App Review
- C1 - Maintain a safe engineering watch
- C2 - Use English in oral and written form
- C3 - Use internal communications systems
- C4 - Operate main and auxiliary machinery and associated control systems
- C5 - Operate fuel, lubrication, ballast and pumping systems and other associated control systems
- C6 - Operate electrical, electronic and control systems
- C7 - Maintenance and repair of electronic and electrical equipment
- C8 - Appropriate use of hand tools, machine tools and measuring instruments for fabrication and repa
- C9 - Maintenance and repair of shipboard machinery and equipment
- C10 - Ensure compliance with pollution-prevention requirements
- C11 - Maintain seaworthiness of the ship
- C15 - Monitor compliance with legislative requirements
- C16 - Application of leadership and teamworking skills
Management EngineOnline Web ReviewOffline App Review
- C1 - Manage the operation of propulsion plant machinery
- C2 - Plan and schedule operations
- C3 - Operation, surveillance, performance assessment and maintaining safety of ...
- C4 - Manage fuel, lubrication and ballast
- C5 - Manage the operation of electrical and electronic control equipment.
- C6 - Manage troubleshooting, restoration of electrical and electronic control ...
- C7 - Manage safe and effective maintenance and repair procedures
- C8 - Detect and identify the cause of machinery malfunctions and correct faults ...
- C9 - Ensure safe working practices
- C10 - Control trim, stability and stress
- C11 - Monitor and control compliance with legislative requirements and measures ...
- C12 - Maintain safety and security of the ships crew and passengers and the operational..
- C13 - Develop emergency and damage control plans and handle emergency situations
- C14 - Use of leadership and managerial skill